The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a cool new toy today, traded the Ofna crt.5 for an original tamyia bruiser mountaineer, body needs a few repairs and repainted,everything works, it will be restored and become a shelf queen. also got a set of new 2.2 mudslingers on the new bruiser wheels, it has all the bumpers and nerf bars as well, they were just removed be the previous owner.
100_3831_zps32e5475e.jpg

100_3830_zpsc7eb26d8.jpg

100_3832_zps7067a0d7.jpg

100_3833_zpsace44e3d.jpg

Let us know how it was Rob.

We dont have a whataburger nor a In n out. A jack in the box though for sure.

Ticket was for my daughter.

Today I bought 3 tickets to Gravity in XD 3D which is same as IMAX. Good movie.

Ticket was for my daughter.

Today I bought 3 tickets to Gravity in XD 3D which is same as IMAX. Good movie.

Was it cheesy at all? Looks cheesy to me in the trailers.

@tmaxxfreek leave it the way it is. It looks more realistic that way

nah, I'm gonna put a clean simple paint job on it, nothing flashy, but something more from the era of the truck.

the body has some cracks and someone has drilled it for a scx10, gotta fix those holes and repaint

Last edited by a moderator:
Just preordered for tuesday Allegiant, the 3rd book in Divergent.

Picked up a Bushnell AR-223 3-9x40, put it on my 22. I got it pretty cheep so i'm looking forward to shooting with it.

Various paint, Xacto blades and XXX-Main glue for the TC4. Also picked up a new mouse to replace the one ruined by me spitting drinks after reading posts here and laughing.

Not mine. Mine has six legs, a chitin exo-skeleton and flies.

I had to do the same for tools for the TC4 Javelin so I understand.

Ordered a new body and wing for the lx2 and ordered random parts for the gtp.
Got a rpm bumper for the merv along with a wheelie bar.
And picked up a vxl 2wd stampede.

nah, I'm gonna put a clean simple paint job on it, nothing flashy, but something more from the era of the truck.

the body has some cracks and someone has drilled it for a scx10, gotta fix those holes and repaint

Oh i didnt see the holes lol. I love that rig. I looked at the reissued one when i got the frog but man was is pricy

Bought a new savox high torqe steering servo blue hex hub adapters to fit the new sand paddles a easy $200 just for that man this hobbie just gets more and more expensive

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382435952411.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382435952411.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought we had a wheezing hamster like that keeping Rolex's ban-stick charged.