The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try installing the other pinion included with the kit. That should help with the heat issues.

Yup. I did and will run it tomorrow morning.

And btw the hpi touring wheels fit real good. So for sure you can put some drift wheels on it :)

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

This thing is supper funny though. 2 drops of shock oil and its filled lol. I put 50w because i had it but will be putting 100w when i get a chance. And a massive order of rpm of course.

Yup. I did and will run it tomorrow morning.

And btw the hpi touring wheels fit real good. So for sure you can put some drift wheels on it :)

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

This thing is supper funny though. 2 drops of shock oil and its filled lol. I put 50w because i had it but will be putting 100w when i get a chance. And a massive order of rpm of course.

100wt shock oil, black springs in back, tan in front is a good basher setup. Congrats on the new rig, love my MERV!

100wt shock oil, black springs in back, tan in front is a good basher setup. Congrats on the new rig, love my MERV!

MERV LOVE!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Lol :D

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I actually plan on making this rig go up as high up in the air as i can. Lol project merv flight.

CAM00469_zps11eaf05f.jpg

New body for the merv! Since the last one lasted for two packs I went cheap and bought a stock blue body

A new SR3001 pro receiver because Amain had a good deal on them this month.

I see a new RX in my future. Thanx for the heads-up.

A knock sensor for my Impreza. Got a check engine light and gotta fix it.....now to get to the thing with out pulling the intercooler off. Ugh...

Awww poor me..... I have an inter cooler to lower the temperature on my super cool forced induction motor........... peepee.

Yeah and a WAY over sized turbo. I want to swap it out with a smaller one that spools quicker. This one can blow the heads right off the engine if I cranked the boost control down much more. I am scared to go much passed around 22-23 PSI. It's not a diesel that was made to take it.

I will either have a SC setup on the jk one day or an ls3 swap.

A flash for Rolex's Johnson Cam for macro shots?????????????????