The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice new puppy!
I bought a Halloween costume for my dog today, he's going to be a lion lol. also bought a juicer, and then give the dog the apple and kiwi pulp. I know remember why I stopped giving the dog fruit, as I can barely breath with him laying at my feet its brutal.

Happy looking doggie. I can see the Border Collie in his coat patterns, but he has the eyes and mouth of a Pit Bull. I don't see any Boxer there.
If he's what I think he is, or she is, that's gonna' be a very smart dedicated partner.

Happy looking doggie. I can see the Border Collie in his coat patterns, but he has the eyes and mouth of a Pit Bull. I don't see any Boxer there.
If he's what I think he is, or she is, that's gonna' be a very smart dedicated partner.

I see more pitbull than boxer as well, either way I'm happy with her, she is still in the depressed stage but she is coming around nicely, glad to be able to rescue her from the shelter even though its a "no kill", good thing is both my neighbors seen here and went and adopted her sister and brother, so the entire family was rescued.

That's just great. Border Collies are the smartest breed of all, and Pit Bull Terriers are the most dedicated.
They have a very bad rep because of the dog fighting. They don't NATURALLY want to fight, but they do it to please the masters who praise them for it. Sad indeed, that such a good dog has to get hurt for some dumbass to reward him.

I can't get over how nice looking that dog is, and that's awesome that your neighbors did that. Hopefully you guys are neighbors for awhile so he can hang out with his brother and sister.

CAM00428_zpsa7b5fe31.jpg
The hpi GT used to be mine and i sold it to my buddy.
I traded one of my trucks for it again.

Friends dont let friends stay on roads lol

Got the rest of Jay and Silent Bob movies on BluRay for my collection.

Looks like rolex is getting ready for more home videos of his sheep.:nono:
Don't say i didn't warn you guys.

Today I got a 66cc motor kit for a bicycle. And a whole bunch of Night vapor parts!

Sent from inside a whale...help.

Picked up a baja bug basher body from proline for my emaxx

CAM00437_zps7b8abf8a.jpg

Got the rest of Jay and Silent Bob movies on BluRay for my collection.

Nice! I heard something about a Clerks 3 coming out, don't know anything else about it cause every place online says production is on hold. Apparently Kevin Smith is finishing up a slasher movie.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYDYzyqIy-I"]Mall Rats Zod - YouTube[/ame]

Got them from knall.
CAM00445_zps1ed06160.jpg

Feel free to let me know what brand these are. Lol we dont know

Nice! I heard something about a Clerks 3 coming out, don't know anything else about it cause every place online says production is on hold. Apparently Kevin Smith is finishing up a slasher movie.
Clerks 3 would be cool but Id rather see a Jay & Silent Bob 2 :)