The results of all the practice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacks9930

Vroom Vroom Beep Beep
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I did it. I painted a body completely with the air brush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job!

You know I've lived in Alberta all my life, and almost everyone I know has a basement! I've never gotten that song.

I had this thought a while ago:
If you painted flames on the entire body and didn't back it with anything you could put a light underneath it and have a night time body, but it's just a thought.

Looks like the practice paid off, nice paint job!

Nice job!

You know I've lived in Alberta all my life, and almost everyone I know has a basement! I've never gotten that song.

The song is about the city of Medicine Hat and the beginning of the oil boom. Their was one gas well that was blowing out uncontrollably and was on fire for many days. That is how Medicine Hat became known to have "all hell for a basement".

---------- Post added at 8:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:21 PM ----------

thanks guys

Your kidding me! when I was in nisku my instructor covered that, and I didn't even think to put the two together......thanks!. The lake peigneur video was the one I remembered most.

He might have even mentioned the song at some point, but it must have been while I was looking at my blueprint diagrams.

Last edited: