The Juggler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
An Alexander County, Missouri deputy pulled a car over on I-57 about two miles north of the Missouri-Arkansas state line. When the deputy asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a magician and a juggler and he was on his way to Branson to do a show that night and didn't want to be late.

The deputy told the driver he was fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling for him that he wouldn't give him a ticket. The driver told the deputy that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle with. The deputy told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his squad car and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler stated that he could, so the deputy got three flares, lit them, and handed them to the juggler.

While the man was doing his juggling act with the lit flares, a car pulled in behind the squad car and a drunk got out and watched the performance briefly; he then went over to the squad car, opened the rear door, and got in.

The deputy observed the drunk doing this and went over to his squad car, opened the door, and asked the man what he thought he was doing in the squad car.

The drunk replied, "Might as well take my sorry ass on to jail, cuz there ain't no way in hell I can pass THAT test!!"

LMAO...this one cracked me and the wife up. EP good show.

Back