The Great Outdoors

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here is some of the herd,,, Ummm, I, mean harem:

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

If you could take one down....... it'd feed a village for the whole winter.

Nope it's the girls of Rolex's Harem calendar.

LMAO!

I guess these are some of next year's Krispy Kreme calendar girls.
Obviously we now know the difference between "Doe" and "Dough".

p?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi530.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd343%2Fbproctor0901%2Ffat-girls-in-bikinis.png

With those, you throw some flour at it then aim for the dough!

I want to add to this....but I will refrain. LOL

You mean the skinny guy that got caught in her butt crack when she sat on his lap, @Rolex?

Took a forced break from hunting due to lots and lots of mandatory overtime. Went yesterday evening and got this nice 122lb doe. New rifle felt good. About a 200 yard shot. She only made it about 40 yards before dropping dead in the woods. She was more angled than I thought which kinda sucked. Bullet went in just behind front right shoulder but exit really low on her stomach. Was able to harvest everything out of her except the meat inside of the rib cage due to puncturing the stomach and intestines.

193F5678-FA8D-4D50-A208-B763A85207EC_zpsez5r1sux.jpg

698BA355-2003-49A2-804E-ACDE96E8902D_zpstdib5wch.jpg

Fresh backstrap tonight? Nice kill James!

Now you gotta go and get some rolling papers and some filters so you can smoke some ham!!!!

Got the back straps out and de boned her last night. Got two back strap steaks sitting out in seasonings ready to be bbq'd tonight. Dropped 27 lbs of meat off at a local place to process sausage and ground beef. Just under $200 for 25 lbs of sausage and 25 lbs of ground meat (pork and deer).

Back