the girl thats outta my league...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it the cost, space requirement or noise factor keeping you from pursuing your dream?
For me. it's all the above. I'm afraid to ask what they cost and there's no way I could hide something that big from the wife. Its so big in fact, it needs it's own parking space in the garage. Not to mention, I don't think my neighbors would appreciate me driving a chain saw up and down the street at full throttle :p

Hopes and dreams officially crushed.

You're looking at about $1500 RTR. I love my Baja 5B. It's a beast and will run about 45 minutes on a tank of pump gas and 2-cycle oil. I get bored before I run out of the first tank of fuel. (Call it ADD... lol) And driving it full throttle is no louder than the average weed-eater, so there really aren't many noise complaints because, actually they're a bit quieter than my nitros.

The only problem you'd have is hiding it from the other half, but you could always park it in the driveway in your parking spot...

My main issue is space. Until I buy a house I have no room for it.
The money would be another issue but if I really wanted it I could eventually manage to get one but thats a huge chunk of change. I think of all the other RC stuff I could buy for that kind of money and I'm just like :celebrate:. I'm not concerned about the noise. I have a plce I could take it and run it if I needed to.

My main issue is space. Until I buy a house I have no room for it.

I was just thinking the exact same thing, I am like wow I would have to park it out in the garage with my cars like he does LOL! That thing is so huge I cannot believe it. I saw vids of one of those doing r/c pulls at an event too, they are intense, thing pulled several + cinder blocks!

I still like the look of the Baja more though, I know it is smaller but those things just always look so darn cool.

Space is never a problem if you have a kitchen/dining room table....

Ah-chooo! Wow, Alien do you always root around in the cellar looking for old threads to resurrect?