The future of 3D printing.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
"The Tek" is one of my favorite tech channels on youtube that I watch to help me keep up on whats going on int he world of technology. They teamed up with "Barnacules" another fairly well know youtube channel to discuss 3D printing and the possible future of 3D printing. Barnacules is well know for his knowledge of 3D printing and is a former employee of Microsoft. The video was very informative and interesting and i know several folks on here have showed great interest in 3D printing in the past so i thought Id share this video with you guys :)

I'll have to start checking that out more often.
I'm looking into a bench top milling machine or 3-D printer already, and the future is definitely in the 3-D printing, but there's still a long way to go.

I love The Tek. They are always talking about current tech. I learn a lot from these types of channels and they are my favorite.

I'll have to start checking that out more often.
I'm looking into a bench top milling machine or 3-D printer already, and the future is definitely in the 3-D printing, but there's still a long way to go.
Why not both, It'll give you more to wax and polish. lol

Unfortunately, that'll eat into your nap time....

I have been getting a lot of prototype parts 3d printed out of various grades of plastic at work lately. The parts are good enough to make working assemblies and mechanisms, which immediately lets you see new areas to improve. It is an awesome tool.

I have been getting a lot of prototype parts 3d printed out of various grades of plastic at work lately. The parts are good enough to make working assemblies and mechanisms, which immediately lets you see new areas to improve. It is an awesome tool.
i still dont have my Capt'n Crunch whistle.

Back