The BOOK Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything new? I just finished American Sniper, which I thought was hella boring. Very long and drug out I thought.

I finished Tom Clancy's "Locked On" (Jack Ryan, Jr. #3) a little while ago and it wasn't too bad. 4.1 out of 5.

Just started Hunger Games, great so far.

Finally finished Hunger Games. EASILY the best book I've ever read. Gonna buy book two, Catching Fire, tonight.

I am going to read the series after I read the 3 zombie books I have lined up after the one I am reading right now.

Want something that will bore you to tears? I just purchased Mastering VMware vSphere 5.

Currently reading The Dome- Stephen King. I own and have read every King/Bachman novel. I collect 1st editions. The Dome is excellent. None of the usual story lines that connect most all of his books(ie Dark Tower). It's a great stand alone novel.

Gonna buy the 3rd book of hunger games tonight. First two were so damn good imo.

Getting ready for the newest Anita Blake novel on Thursday.

I heard on the radio that the 50 shades of gray book that recently came out was selling over 900,000 copies a day! Bet that author is happy.

Just finally finished "mockingjay" which was the last book of the Hunger Games. EXCELLENT series, doubt I will ever read anything better, to me atleast.

I read real slow I guess lol.

Finished Insergent, book 2 of Divergent, but unfortunately book 3 wont be out until 2013.

Just started the Maze Runner series.

Last edited:
Just finished Clive Cussler's Dragon. Great Dirk Pitt adventure.

maze runner series. Excellent.
Mortal Engines series (1 and 2) Excellent.
Legend. Excellent

Unwind Series (just started book 2) Excellent.

Blood Song was a fantastic read. And I've since also read the following;

Divergent and Insurgent - great series indeed, thanks for the recommendation Lloyd.

The Dome - long but keeps it's pace very well, and a great read with a good message.

Back