The ammo!?!?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
image.jpg
This year I'm ready for those damn lil.......tykes! Thats what we'll call them.

Orange bag: average costume.
Twizzlers
2 Halloween marshmallows
3 pieces of dubble bubble
2 random chocolates

Whitle bag: best costume, (family children get 2)
1 pack twizzlerz
1 pack sunkissed candies
2 Halloween marshmallows
4 pieces of dubble bubble
5 random chocolates

I'm sooo evil.......

Last edited:
Luckily we don't get very many mooch...kids here.

I'm workin tonight. Had some drunk girl driving, as soon as she stepped out the car when I pulled her over she got caught up in the seatbelt and face planted into the concrete. I went to check on her and she tried to punch me in the face and threw her blood all over me....... so it was not a good Halloween for me.

Lets hope the book gets thrown at her. There is never a good time for a DUI but halloween with so many kids out and about is certainly one of the worse times.

Luckily we don't get very many mooch...kids here.

Funny you say mooch...there's a family by a similar, but longer name that lives at the start of the long road I live at the end of, and everyone I know, knows them by mooch, they really sticky fingered RCMP are always in their yard. I never used to lock up my stuff until they moved their trailer onto my road. I threatened their parents with a police phone call when caught a couple of the younger boys hanging around by my Texas gate at 2am.

I'm workin tonight. Had some drunk girl driving, as soon as she stepped out the car when I pulled her over she got caught up in the seatbelt and face planted into the concrete. I went to check on her and she tried to punch me in the face and threw her blood all over me....... so it was not a good Halloween for me.

That's a terrible time to be driving, Halloween is one of the few nights that adults should make that extra effort to be safe. Halloween is like the only time I get to see everyone dressed up in costumes, I even get parents trick-or-treating with their children.
Alpine throw the book at her, just for being nasty.....filthy blood throwing, so, and, so! You get the idea.

The tally:
I gave out 100 orange bags, and 93 white bags. I was able to include a surprise in each bag, a 3/4 sized glow stick that can be easily tied to a jacket zipper.

That's very cool for providing a "safety" treat in the bags, @Alexander_0_1.

@alpinehyperlite I hope you charge her with assault on a LEO by bodily fluid. Glad you made it safe and sound though, buddy.

That's very cool for providing a "safety" treat in the bags, @Alexander_0_1.

Thanks, due to the zipper glow-sticks arriving late I had to untie everyone of those bags, some families caught me in the process and had to take their glow-sticks separate from the bag, but as the consolation they were allowed to choose the colour.

Battery on LEO as well as battery on EMS worker when she kicked the medic in the face in the ambulance.

Oooohhhh! I wonder how long she'll get?

With today's system? Probably probation and a lil community service.

Alpine you should have hit her with the tazer!