That time again...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Once more I get to go to sea. This time is a two week jaunt through the Atlantic. More training and more training and more training...until I puke.

Anyway, I'm posting this to let you know that I'll be in and around, but not as frequently...the Internet connectivity is less than desirable and often times is worse than being on a 14.4 dial up.

Seeya when I return around Halloween.

How does the navy get by without high bandwidth is my question, I mean really now.

I think it's there for when they need it...

"Attention on deck. Attention on deck. We need to relay coordinate details for a missile strike. Will all network users including SkyMaxx please terminate their broadband connections. Your nation thanks you."

See ya soon, Sky!

Have a safe trip sky !We'll see you soon :thumbup:

lol @ hicks - that was a good one man!

Hey Sky, GET SOME GOOD PICS this time!!!

Wish you a safe trip and a fast return!

See you soon man!

So you think you could get us a picture from a MIG pilot while flying upside down 5ft away from him? That would be great :D

J/K BTW... can you take your RC on the carrier? Now that would be fun to have the whole deck to race your nitro. Of course, putting in a fail-safe is mandatory.. ohhhhh.... *Splash* poop!

Thomas

HB...we have bandwidth issues. Just like most of the world we have to share our bandwidth with everyone and getting it via satellite is pricey. Take that T-1 pipe and share it with 5000 users, I'll let you do the math.

Hicks...you crack me up.

Chris...sorry, forgot the camera. No pics this time. Next time.

Tiny...thanks.

Scummer...I thought about bringing one or two of them, but the 1:1 aircraft rolling around up there and the jet blast would make my investment go splash or crush much more readily than I am willing to allow.

Day two underway and I really, really wish I were home. This time around is not as much fun as others have been. Thanks for all the well wishes. Seeya around Halloween...

Back