Team Losi XXX-NT Spares

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gouldy07

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey people, i have recently purchased my first nitro r/c car, the team losi xxx-nt and am looking to upgrade it to make it faster and more efficient. I purchased it from www.modelsport.co.uk but on the site i cannot find any different rims, tyres, exhausts etc... that will fit the car. I also want to upgrade the gearing on it so it has two gears, to make the car go alot faster.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone with the same car/ knowledge of the car could find me a website that sells these kinds of parts for this particular model of car. Many thanks, Gouldy07 :D

That car wasn't designed to run two speed. You will have to custom make something for it. The Jato is the only two speed 2wd stadium big name rig I'm aware of.

I used to have the XXX-NT. But it was my first and upgrades were minimal for me at the time... I do know pretty much any 2.2 tire will fit the losi rims. I only ran losi rims. I'd have to guess RPM makes rims that would work on it with an adapter or something. I do know they made a front bumper which saved me countless front arms.

ahh okok thanks alot mate. i will have to look into it.

Also a race .12 will turn a lot more rpms than the stock engine will. This will give you more top speed. You can also go up to a bigger clutchbell for more topend.

Back