t-maxx to a revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traxxas t-maxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a complete t-maxx 2.5 I am wanting to get a revo rolling chassis and take my t-maxx electronics and motor and put them on a revo and have a revo then sell the t-maxx. The t-maxx is complete I have just pretty much outgrown my t-maxx and I want something that needs a little more experience to drive, and the revo just looks kick ass. Any info. would be great thanks.

If you want to keep your engine and radio you'll still need a clutch bell, spur and exhaust system to convert it all to a revo roller. I guess it depends on what you can get with the roller, some don't even have a trans.

The one I am looking at comes with a brand new 3.3 trans and new diff. and driveshafts.

Last edited:
very interested in this thread! a good idea to sell the tmaxx roller. I want a revo since I mostly play with my tmaxx at a short course but dont feel like investing in a new rig(revo).

He told me he would end it now for a $100 plus $20 for shipping tonight I am going to get it okayed with my parents and tell him $100 for everything.

I was going to seeing if he would take like $100otd but I don't think my dad is going to let me.

Summers coming. Cut some grass, save your money and buy a new Revo. Then you'd have two cool trucks. Bash the Maxx, race the Revo.:)

Can't gotta put gas in the truck and I got to get a race dirt bike yz 125.