snow in KS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
yep snow started sat eving over night 2---2.5 in. air temp 6 F over night. north of Wichita deeper snow. not to bad. did get my McDs breakfast. yep cold. i just got a bat float charger and oil pan heater. both been on for 4 days, and it started very good. like i said my truck sets a lot. temp now 17 degrees. low said to be 4 over night. wish you were here. my drive way needs shoveled. its only 25 ft wide and 150 ft long. LOL LOL

It's 55 here. They are saying next week starting Thursday the temps are dropping into the the Teens. Bur!

Had a cold front start today. Just hit 49. The low will be in the 20s by mid week. If no rain, I'll be sitting in a wood box in the woods with my buddy heater blowing on my feet.
I can stand the cold, but my feet have to be warm.

I love the winter easy money , it is little bit of a pain to dig a grave

20150104_130811_zps05725866.jpg

Couch could work........ Depending on what kind of game you are looking to shoot. Lol
i would like one like the guys on Duck Dynasty would make. heated, running water, TV, tater chips ect, NO WOMEN!!!!!!!.

I'll have to get pics of one of ours next time I go out there. Solar setup for power, beds, small kitchen, can bring dish for tv. Get out there, park the boat, don't leave stand all weekend except to poop.

Yeah, so anyway, this drunk staggers out of a bar and decides to take a shortcut through a cemetery. As he's walking through the snow he hears muffled cries of, "Help me. Someone please help me." He staggers around and finally traces the voice to a freshly dug grave that another drunk had fallen into. The guy in the bottom of the grave looks up and pleads, "Help me, please help me. I'm so cold."
The drunk up top looks down at him and says, "No wonder you're cold. You've kicked all your dirt off."

<crickets>

Actually, I love drunk jokes, that's a good one buddy:D