Sold / Found Selling off unwanted items

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savagefan04

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Selling off items I no longer need or want. At this time I’m not looking for any trades. Items are used but in good working order. Prices are fairly firm since I believe they are priced fairly. Payment can be made via paypal and include shipping via parcel post with delivery confirmation. Items are sold as is.

First is a Traxxas Brushless system. Motor has some scratches on the can and somewhat dirty. Comes with stock pinion $75
picture.php

HPI 23 CC head and crankshaft - $given away
picture.php

HPI Baja tranny #1; rebuilt with alum diff case, new bearings, new grease and new 1k silicon diff fluid comes with stock cups and layshaft. Case has a tiny split in one of the screw holes $SOLD
picture.php

HPI Baja tranny #2; rebuilt with 1k silicon diff fluid, new bearings, newish case, stock lay shaft and cups SOLD
picture.php

HPI Baja tranny #3; rebuilt with alum diff case, new silicon diff fluid, new bearings, upgraded cups (can’t remember brand) Comes with stock layshaft and hex break hub, new case. $75
picture.php

Kraken V1 fueler – “savagefan 04” is just a sticker and can be removed. Comes with a set of new gaskets for the fuel valve since it leaks. $35
picture.php

Turtle Racing V1 Rear 5t shock tower brace. Has the common scuff and scratch marks, but not abused. $22
picture.php

HPI Stock chassis, used. Has the common scuff and scratches plus some free dirt.  $SOLD
picture.php

Turtle racing set – Gun metal grey. V1 rear 5t shock brace, 5t front shock brace, 5t rear tranny plate and V1 enclosed clutch.
Front and Rear Tower -SOLD
Tranny Plate - $35
Clutch set - $95
picture.php

GH Front shock towers – 1 orange and 1 grey $18each or $35 for both
GH front carriers with new bearings SOLD
Velocity Stack, not sure of maker. $8
Stock turnbuckles $10
Clutch bells with pinions – not sure of maker; think the top one is a turtle one. 2nd is a stock bell. $10 for stock, $15 for the possible turtle one.
picture.php

HPI stock plastic set. Some is new some is used. I prefer to not split this group. 2 sets of rear bulkheads – these look new, 4 rear towers, front carriers with bearings, used rear carrier set with bearings, used lower rear arms, used steering wiper set, used front lower and upper arms, new rear arms, center roll cage hoop. SOLD
picture.php

2 used HPI starter. $10 each or $18 for both
Used stock cans - $25 each
Used red enclosed wheel nuts, nut sure of make $SOLD
Used CST rear bumper brace. SOLD
Used PB (early version of the Killer bee ) kill switch $15
Used stock carb and parts carb $20
Used 5t mud deflectors, can't remember maker, no mounting hardware - $15
Used Outerwear filter cover; elastic and draw string close $SOLD
3 new and 1 used stock spur gears. $35 for all 4
picture.php

2nd Used PB (early version of killer bee) kill switch $15
Used Futaba 603FF receiver - SOLD
Hitech 7955TG servo SOLD
HPI SFL-10 servo $40
HPI SFL-10MG $50
Hitech HS5755MG $50
Hitech HD on/off switch
CY kill buttons – both $5
picture.php

Used Baja filter SOLD
Used 1/10 scale filters. Various makers, motorsaver, RB, ofna - $SOLD
picture.php

Phatdad black engine cover brace. Pretty sure this is new but has minor scuffs on it $25
Stock 5t rear hub with red alum bearing carrier. $20
GH rear alum bearing carrier $SOLD
2nd Used Futaba 603FF receiver - $65
Stock 5t can $25
New CF exhaust silencer with hi heat tubing SOLD
Stock plastic arms, turn buckles, rear towers $25
picture.php

Last edited:
1/10 scale air filter are "free" just pay for the shipping.

If you hadn't caught me in the middle of another project, I'd be all over that VXL setup. Awesome deals from a great RCNT member.

Thank you for the kind words. Items still for sale

Bump for the night guys. One to all reasonable offers. Committed to a getting a reloaded and need the funds so feel free to offer up...

Pm'd on the filters,...wish I had a baja id be all over most of this

transmited from a mobile communications device

Still have parts to sell.
Please feel free to make offers.

If brushless motor/ESC sell today I will donate 10% of price to forum.

good stuff... wish i wasn't moving i am itching for another project

To the top. I'm willing package the items for a reduced price. Feel free to make an offer. I had a mossberg 500 waiting for me at the LGS

Bump for the week. Prices reduced

Thanx for the filters man,more than I expected! I gave the wheels to a kid down the street that has a 2 wd losi

transmited from a mobile communications device

Glad I could help and good for you in sharing the freebies with others! That's what makes the hobby great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back