RIP Tito.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I've mentioned Tito here many times in pet threads so I thought I better share the unfortunate news that he passed away last night. He was one of the best little buddies you could ever have, huge attitude, huge heart, little tiny foot print. I am lucky to have had almost 16 years of Tito filled memories. RIP my friend, you will never be forgotten.

So sorry to hear of your loss.

RIP Tito.:(

Sorry about your loss, I love dogs myself and know the feeling :(
He would of had a good life.
R.I.P

Sorry to hear about your pet. The bus driver that picks up the neighbors kids at my house got my Collie "cotter" this spring, I still have his sister Rosie though.

Some how, my 14 year old dog named Huggy who was titos best friend, got out and was hit by a truck. Rip Huggy. She was such a sweetie.

Oh, no. That's got to be almost unbearable to lose both in such a short time. Just last night I was looking at a picture of the buddy I lost in '05 and I got teary eyed. 10 years later.
I love dogs. They're some of the nicest people I know. Lloyd, I'm seriously saddened by your loss.

Some how, my 14 year old dog named Huggy who was titos best friend, got out and was hit by a truck. Rip Huggy. She was such a sweetie.
I'm so sorry for you, you must be heartbroken, and for two in such a short space of time...It's just horrible. :(

Thanks so much guys. Life is so hard sometimes.

Not to be a joy kill but I thought Id share. Same day Tito passed away, my clown fish, Beans, died too. Yesterday Huggy died and last night so did my damsel fish. :(

Not to be a joy kill but I thought Id share. Same day Tito passed away, my clown fish, Beans, died too. Yesterday Huggy died and last night so did my damsel fish. :(
Your pet situation is not going well...sorry to hear about your fish :( Maybe there was something in the water?

When I was a kid we had a cat a Parakeet and a Hamster and they were all friends. The cat would wander around with the parakeet on its back and the hamster chugging along behind them.
After 2 years of these guys hanging out together, the cat got killed by a car, 2 days later the parakeet was in the bottom of its cage and a day later the hamster dies.
Tough lesson in life for little kids.
The parakeet was old when we got it and a hamster only has a 2 year lifespan but made it past 3.
I still think they were broken hearted.
I shed many tears in my lifetime for critters warm and fuzzy. It never gets easier no matter how old you get.