RECON Comp Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I went to a RECON comp in Carson City, NV yesterday at a place called Prison Hill, it is located directly behind the Nevada State Prison in Carson City, We had a great time on some very cool rock, here is some pics and a link to the rest of the pics, Enjoy!!!!:D

P1110932Small.jpg

ParkersPleasurePuddle.jpg

P1110933Small.jpg

P1110942Small.jpg

P1110964Small.jpg

P1120014Small.jpg

P1120015Small.jpg

P1120030Small.jpg

P1120045Small.jpg

[ame="http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn124/abadk9420/RECON%20Inferno%20Series%20Prison%20Hill%20May%202010/"]RECON Inferno Series Prison Hill May 2010 pictures by abadk9420 - Photobucket[/ame]

looks like you guys had a great time...

Carson city, thats where Bonanza was right? Not that it has anything to do with it but my great uncle GL was in the army with Dan Blocker, who played Hoss on Bonanza.

Nice pics bro!

What are you wearing? It was 88 degrees yesterday.

A little more like 38 degrees up on Prison Hill when we got there at about 8 am and a high of about 58 degrees, LOL!!!! and that's not counting the wind chill.:whhooo:

Carson city, thats where Bonanza was right? Not that it has anything to do with it but my great uncle GL was in the army with Dan Blocker, who played Hoss on Bonanza.

Nice pics bro!

Bonanza was filmed at the Ponderosa ranch near Tahoe. I went there when I was little but since then they have turned it into a resort I believe. It was a pretty cool place to visit. The house they lived in had stairs but no 2nd story lol the scenes filmed "upstairs" were filmed in a studio elsewhere.

wasn't M*A*S*H filmed in Cali also?

And Ralph, it was real for sure. Lil Joe moved out and got married then built a little house....on a prairie, then ditched his family, kept his buddy, and became an angel!

wasn't M*A*S*H filmed in Cali also?

And Ralph, it was real for sure. Lil Joe moved out and got married then built a little house....on a prairie, then ditched his family, kept his buddy, and became an angel!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!:D:hehe::p:

Back