RCMart Shop Towels...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinball for sure!

Now send me my towel.

count me in = it will look good with the other one in the Lotto

Count me in.
Thanks Woodie and RCmart.

Before we get to the winner I just wanted to say sorry for not getting this done on Saturday as planned. Saturday morning I was about to get the lotto number program ready so I can randomly pick some winners for me, but before I did so I got this I'm from a girl that I hadn't talked to for a while with a link, I noticed the link was to an exe file and right then I knew it was a virus or something along the nature, well like a dumb ass I figured what the hell lets see what it does. Well the lil poop started installing massive amounts of programs, shutting down some programs I had, opening others - the computer went mad for about 5mins doing this. Well to make a long story short after everything I tried the bastard was in the system deep so I was forced to do a clean install. Late Sunday night I finally got all my software installed and was ready to crash. So anyways that's why I didn't get to this on Saturday like I had hoped, but at least my computer is all clean now :D

wallpaper.jpg

OK now on to the good stuff...

The Winners are...

retarded pilot
stallsmithb
Tweak
ZANDOR

Guys I need you to PM me your name, shipping address, and phone numbers and I'll get these towels out to you right away. Those of that won all I ask is you let RCMart know you've got a towel and if you would thank them for donating them to the site, I'm sure they'll be very happy to hear from you.

You can contact Danny at RCMart here: [email protected]

Those of you that didn't win, keep your eye out as I'm working on getting some other stuff to be given away - I'll keep you posted!

-Michael

I never win anything damn it! J/K

Congrats guys.

pm / email sent

thanks rcmart!!! thats to cool

Well, crap! But congrats to the winners! I'd use one to dry the tear in my eye, but I don't have one!

Neat. First time I have ever won anything!

Thanks again to RCMart and a BIG thanks to RCNT. if it werent for this site I would never have met a couple close friends and proably would have burnt out on R/c a looooong time ago.

Congrats fella's!!

I never will a damn thing either Ratzo, so dont feel bad.

lol...next time
Thanks again Rcmart

Pm sent..And Thank you..Ill drop an email to them In the Am.

Congrats guys. How about posting some pics of your bench all dolled up with the towels when you get them?

Congrats fellas.

With my Towel and the Sign I win in the Lotto Drawing I will look like a Pro (until they see my driving) :doh: Thanks RCNT & RCMart :cheers:

I dunno 'bout anyone else, but I wrote him, he wrote me back and so on so forth. I don't knwo much about the place, but I think they are overseas somewhere (searched thier site, couldn't find where they were) and the guy I talked to was really nice. After three or four emails between us he asked for my shipping address and told me he was going to send me a gift around christmas. Once again, thanks RCNT, I think I might have found a new place to order from!

man i guess i missed out... :( oh well i catch the next one!!!

I emailed them and thanked them for supporting the site and also for the shop towels. Didnt hear nutting back though. (I wasn't really expecting too though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back