R/C Microsizers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoRnKiD

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i got a couple of microsizers and i LOVE them they are sweat. I got a tire set and a wheel and gear tuning set. I got myne configured just right. I love myne I've gotten some cheep wannabes but they dont last as long nor have enough power. Man i found some website called tinyrc.com its cool i wanna get the 3.8 motor or whatever the bigest one they have is. But what does everbody else think about theres?

Well I will now when you pick one up for me and get out here for springbreak.... :drool:

I have a BitCharger and a DigiQ. The BitCharger has a lot of hop-ups, but the DigiQ is fast out of the box. I mean really fast, but hard to control. I have not played with Microsizers yet.

kewl i guess how much is one of thos digi qs and were can i get them???

there is only one thing i hate about the microsizers that is they have about as much range as a yard its anoying as heLL!

does anyone know a mod that could help that or is there such a thing???

Originally posted by KoRnKiD
does anyone know a mod that could help that or is there such a thing???

i know some people make the antenna twice as tall which helps. I'm not sure the specific directions, so you should search on yahoo or whatever, but i think you take the antenna off that clip on the computer chip, and then it comes up....something like that:)

The BitChar-G and Microsizers are the same thing. The Bitchar-G is sold in Japan and Microsizers is the U.S. Name. Both made by Tomy, or Tomica in Japan.

I just got mine today, and found a bunch of info on this site. Check their Forum there are mods to increase range, speed. There store has a NiMH battery to replace the stock NiCad. Plus bigger motors.

ya i like that site i wanna get the 3.8

I just ordered it, with the NiMH battery, and the rear end gear set.
I'll let you know how it performs, battery life and all that!

Back