Pigeon problem.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, have any of you had a pigeon problem?

I'm over at my brothers place watching the house while he's away. Spent my first night on the couch, the first thing I hear the next morning is something scratching, so immediately I roll off the couch, and go chech the door thinking they left their terrier, to my surprise no dog at either door, but there's still a scratching...after checking the entire house, I narrowed it down to the attic, so I had a look, to my surprise he has at least 5-7 pigeons in there, so I thought I'd hit you guys up for a quick solution.

Thing at my disposal:
House cat.
Pepper spray.
Bear spray.
Bear bangers.
A long pointy stick.
Speakers & strobe light (maybe for bats?)

Yes I've already got some chicken wire to cover up the hole in the, the?....the perforated metal work under the overhang of the roof, you know you see it as soon as you walk out the door, if your looking up...

I knew someone who had racoons in the attic crawl space. They got up a tree and pulled the louvers out and lived up there. Mothballs drove them out, then the opening was closed off.

Back