Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem Lloyd. I think the GT40 is one of the most gorgeous cars ever made, such great lines, and such beasts! Long before the days of paddle shifters, traction control, and all the electronic doo dads that will save you, back when cars were like bikes used to be (before electronics ruined bike racing too IMO), you had to learn to drive them. Before anyone gets the wrong idea, all those electronics in a daily driver, or if you want them are great. But for me, for sports cars and bikes, which are toys for me, I prefer them old school. I want a real shifter, no flappy paddles please, and no traction control or electronic stability assist, etc. I prefer the more connected feel of old school sports cars, and no power steering if I have my say either. And I feel the electronics have diluted the talent pool of modern racing. Just my opinion...../soapbox :D

Side1965_Ford_GT40_135_zpscc043e60.jpg

Last edited:
No problem Lloyd. I think the GT40 is one of the most gorgeous cars ever made, such great lines, and such beasts! Long before the days of paddle shifters, traction control, and all the electronic doo dads that will save you, back when cars were like bikes used to be (before electronics ruined bike racing too IMO), you had to learn to drive them. Before anyone gets the wrong idea, all those electronics in a daily driver, or if you want them are great. But for me, for sports cars and bikes, which are toys for me, I prefer them old school. I want a real shifter, no flappy paddles please, and no traction control or electronic stability assist, etc. I prefer the more connected feel of old school sports cars, and no power steering if I have my say either. And I feel the electronics have diluted the talent pool of modern racing. Just my opinion...../soapbox :D

Side1965_Ford_GT40_135_zpscc043e60.jpg
:goodpost:
I couldn't have said it better myself buddy.. .well put

As a prior owner of two second gen RX7's, I approve this post. God I loved those cars. Very little HP from the factory, but a very rewarding, and pure drivers car.[/QUOTE]

That driver sucked though.
We used to have fun messing with the "Americans" as my old crew would say and make them mad every time we spanked there tail. Here in Florida we have events called piston vs rotary and Puerto rico vs usa. So much fun that was. :D

never ceases to make me smile when i watch a video like this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke8CWbgQXRs"]Supra 1000+whp GT4780 Dyno runs!! - YouTube[/ame]

Id love a supra sooooooo much. My brother had a 87 single turbo in perfect condition didn't even put 1000 miles on it the 5 years he owned it. Not my gen though but still a kick ass car.

watch the dude at the end.. .id throw my hat too
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzaxcCyOBVU"]Switzer 2000HP Nissan R35 GTR Dyno Video | "Beast" - YouTube[/ame]

This belongs to the owners son at the company I work for, along with an SRT 8 blown Jeep Cherokee, and other toys.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQlOmLUj4UE&noredirect=1"]DBR 2009 GTR START UP - YouTube[/ame]

i assume no where near the 1700HP mark though

i think i speak for everyone when i say "it must be nice"