Personality Test

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats scary! i was torn between two selections and both of them are exactly me!

Analytical
Trustworthy
Self-Assured

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

Very scary. The description hit the nail on the head..

wow i think this thing works

Analytical
Trustworthy
Self-Assured

I got the same thing as mcvickj introspective reflective and sensitive pretty much hit the nail on the head

Analytical
Trustworthy
Self-Assured
Your momentary sensitivity represents that which is of high quality and durable. Consequently, you like to surround yourself with little "gems," which you discover wherever they are overlooked by others.

Thus, culture plays a special role in your life. You have found your own personal style, which is elegant and exclusive, free from the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon which you base your life, is cultured pleasure. You value a certain level of culture on the part of the people with whom you associate.

Crimony, they got the fashion part right for sure.

Holy F***!!!

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

Originally posted by El Pirata
free from the whims of fashion.

I guess that explains the "marking of the bash site" thing you got going. Always wondered about that.

Wow, I just did it again and it said

MBX5
V01b
Airtronics

:shrug:

Dynamic
Active
Extroverted

You are quite willing to accept certain risks and to make a strong committment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have a paralyzing effect on you.

What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced.

That is amazing how right it is just from picking a picture.

Originally posted by robriguez
Holy F***!!!

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

Samer here. You picked the purple pill.

OH DAMN THAT HIT ME STRAIT ON! SCARY!.....how..how do they do that! Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective
\

Independent
Unconventional
Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

Alwight I'm really scared now. Other than the artist thing, its perfect.

Independent
Unconventional
Unfettered

Originally posted by FlyinRazorback
Wow, I just did it again and it said

MBX5
V01b
Airtronics

That's what comes up when you push the bling bling :bling: button.

I got :
Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective
:ahh:

Back