Out of hiding

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Thought I would pop in and say hello, been in hiding,sorting some things out,hope all you peeps are doing well, taking a break from rc and focusing on getting my gun collection built back to where I want it,then it will be back to rc's. I see @Rolex is still running around with no pants, @WoodiE is still cracking the whip and @HPIguy is still licking the bus windows. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and getting a good start on a new year, I'll try not to be such a stranger from now on.

Glad to have you back. The tuba needs cleaning and it's your turn. lol

I've been wondering where you've been hiding @tmaxxfreek. Glad to see you're still hanging around.

Welcome back, you won't know me, but once you do, you'll forget everything you've ever known.

I stole the tuba and ran it over with my jeep last night so no one will have to deal with that again. Glad to see everyone still has fun on the forum I'll be around more regular now......working for myself is a great thing but I'm working myself into a early shallow grave.

Back