newbe sayin HI

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSTFBDY

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just registerd and figured Id say hi. New to the site not to RC's

I just got rid of my SuperNitro SR4 and go picked up a T MAXX sold my buddy the Stock 2.5 and It how has a Sirio .18

(I got it like this Traded my srs4 for it all)

Welcome to the crew! :hi:

There is a TON of info to be found on the board. Everyone here is generally friendly. One good bit of advice I can give is that the "Search" function is your friend. :yes:

btw...nice plug Sky...lol

Hola, senior fstfbdy! Welcome to the greastest site for your rc needs. You will find some very knowledgable people here that will help you with what you need. I myself is new to the rc world and I wouldnt know what to do without these guys on this site. :bling:

Thats for the welcome.

Ah yes the SEARCH. I know how that is. I tell people to use it all the time on a rea car forum I goto.

A little about me.

Just turned 29 on the 7th.
Love RC's Ihve had one or more since I can Rem.
A few JrT's
Nitro Ms.Bud boat
lynx2
srs4

and now my T MAXX :)

I'm into reaL racing. I have a 92Z28 that had a 383 stroker. and i have a 91 RS convertable that is in the works of getting a 8point cage and a 418sb with twin turbos. Should be fun.

anyways.. I'm looking for alum pieces for my maxx now.
selling/trading some Big Joes to get what ever else for my Maxx.

Edit: Ohhhh I do PowderCoating as a side business also.
my Normal job I'm a aircraft mech.

Last edited:
welcome, he was'nt calling you old that was spanish for sir, at first I was thinking he said you were old, lol............. anyways lol

:sniper: :beer: :n00bie: :confused: me

Last edited:
Senior is Sir in Mexican so I wasn't callling you old, hell I am 28 myself.

Welcome to the site!
Get ready to learn ALOT!

I have learned so much in a short period of time from the members on this site! I am also a member at two othere sites but I dont think I have ever posted at either of them, I like it here much better! Enjoy!

Originally posted by FSTFBDY

...I'm into rear racing...

You'd be amazed at how much trouble a single typo could cause...

But I'll let that one go for now. Welcome to the site. I know no better place for advice. Hope it helps you as much as it has helped me...

Originally posted by gutterboy
Senior is Sir in Mexican so I wasn't callling you old, hell I am 28 myself.

oh, I didnt think you were calling me old. I was just sayin a little about myself. Its kinda nice knowing a little about who your BSing with

You are old! But I'm older so what the helll.....

Welcome to the site! Enjoy!

Good to see yet another veteran R.C.'r to provide more insight join RCNT!

Welcome to the site FSTFBDY. Sit back and have a cold one. :beer:

Powercoating huh? I have been looking for a way to get rid of this nasty purple on my Savage. This sounds like just the ticket. Do you charge per piece or a flat rate for multiple pieces?

Originally posted by mcvickj
Welcome to the site FSTFBDY. Sit back and have a cold one. :beer:

Powercoating huh? I have been looking for a way to get rid of this nasty purple on my Savage. This sounds like just the ticket. Do you charge per piece or a flat rate for multiple pieces?

Per piece but I can work combo deals. E-mail me and well talk.

This is a Chassis someone else didnt like In purple..

RCarDone.gif