new stuff for rusty

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol....Its all good!:banana:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

are we the only three people drivin bricks?

Are we????

Damn... :trout:

I guess so. I'm proud of my Brick. Fast, Durable, Fast, Fast. :hehe:
O well. :doh: I'm gettin either a T-Maxx, Savage, Or MGT.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Heh.... I "almost" broke the poop outta the brick today...

Big ditch... lower on one side... a LOT lower on the other side...

Full speed, hit the big side ramped into the lower side...(About 12 feet of air..) hit the brake... nose dove, hit the gas, nose came up...

Had no idea that it was rotating in air... end over end over end over end...

Nothing wrong, so I kept on bashing the crap out of it. (The damned ass Traxass output yoke took a turn for the worse on a top speed run though... stupid Traxass... make it easier to get them back on....(To the actual drive shaft.. not the diff...):doh:

Oh well, MIP's CVD's are next... easy to work on even though they completely suck for off road apps...

:D

I was thinking about getting them but they bend easily for a hardcore basher. Get steel output yokes. A very worthwhile upgrade for a brick. They can handle full speed landings and stuff like that.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Now there is only two of us Silent is a loser and selling his, BUT no one will buy it.:ha

We're a minority around here...

And damn, 20 bucks for a little piece of friggin steel? Still cheaper than those dumbass CVD's...

I can't believe I bent them on the first run with my electric brick... an ELECTRIC brick, and I bent the crap out of a right side dogbone...

total crap, it was like 20 bucks to replace, so I just dealt with a bent bone...

Hey...shadddup. Those outputyokes are great. They wont let ya down. But the rusty...I'm just drooling over that damn T-Maxx. Monsters are my new crave. But I Dont think anyone will buy my Rusty because they need to get new wheels. The stock ones are poopy...as you probably know.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Even with 5 new pairs of tires it won't sell. Looks at the other rustler that tried to sell.

Well, my friend down the street wants to buy it for 225 but I'm checking if i can sell it for 250 on the E-Thernet.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by Mayhem
Even with 5 new pairs of tires it won't sell. Looks at the other rustler that tried to sell.

Yup.®

Sell it to your friend down the street... Bricks dont hold their reselling value well.

Back