New Rapper (sigh...)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
595DK.jpg

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
rap sucks. Its for people who want to play music or sing, but dont know how.
I agree with the first part 100%. I never thought about the second part, though.

well think about it, El P. Have u ever seen a rap star that could sing, play any musical instrument well, or right music? nope. thats why even they dont call themselves musicians.

no i am a huge music lover, ergo cannot possible like rap, as it isnt a form of music.

um MC Hammer could sing! Here comes da Hammer! uhoh uhoh uhoh Stop Hammer time.......................

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
uhoh Stop Hammer time.......................

there - that post looks much better with just the last part.

Don't diss the Hammer. Sometimes when I am all alone in my room I put my gold Hammer pants on and sing "we go to pray just to make it today" "Pray" while I do the Hammer dance.

I am from the Bay bother, gotta represent! J/K more my type of Bay Area bands are Rancid, and Greenday.

i used to love rancid, then just kinda got tired of them. Their first band, Operation Ivy, was much better. I still listen to them.

OI is good but I like the Rancid styley better. They use to bring down the house when they played at the Filmore in S.F.

another band I loved was Primus, poop now that I think about it we had SO many good bands in the bay.

Last edited:
Les Claypool is a frekin god on a 5 string bass. Jerry was a racecar driver, drove so goddamned fast, never did win no checkered flags, but he never did come inlast..... Hey baby.... That poop was dope, still is.

jerry was a racecar driver, 24 years old....had everything in life he ever did want, till he wrapped himself round the telephone poll.....dog will hunt!

ahhhhhhhh.

do dot da doo do doot

ahhhhhhhhhhh.

GO!

Back