NEW Hobbywing Quickrun 10BL120 G2 SD (Sensored)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Hobbywing:

📢 📢 📢New Product Announcement! QuicRun 10BL120 G2 is easier to use and setup, perfect choice for 1/10th scale setups.

1⃣ The BEC's continuous output current has been upgraded from 3A to 4A
2⃣ The output voltage is now 6V/7.4V adjustable.
3⃣ Supports 32 degrees of electronic timing.

👉Click this link and find more differences between the old version: bit.ly/3wnVQuO

#hobbywing #rcracing #rccommunity #rccar #rchobby #rclife #quicrun
FB_IMG_1708698025163.jpg
FB_IMG_1708698048252.jpg
FB_IMG_1708698050042.jpg

On amain it's 46 bucks. Probably marked it down cause of the new G2. Probably around 50 to 70 bucks I would assume. Xr10 justock g3s is 60 and some change

Looking into getting one for the slash or rustler. Paring it up with either a 13.5 to 6.5 motor. Or for my soon to be tt02 with either a 21.5 or 25.5 motor.

Last edited:
i thought you said you wernt gonna race those things.?
I will if I can. Just for fun type of class.
In the rustler, I noticed the motor cogging alot at start. Going to a sensored setup should be better.

i thought you said you wernt gonna race those things.?
The older version was not listed as a ROAR approved ESC because it lacked having "blinky" mode which indicates no timing/boost is programmed into the ESC. This is a requirement for racing in stock classes. It would be nice to see if they added the blinky feature to the new version and make it ROAR approved, otherwise the ESC can only be used on Open Mod classes for racing.

Back