My 3,000th post. Sad, huh?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Oh look at me - I have such little real life entertainment, that i am nowup to 3000 posts. 3003 to be exact. Somebody outta have me committed.

Thanks to WoodiE and everyone else for making this such a great place to be, that i have made it my second home.

I have met some true friends here at RCNT - and am amazed at how much info i have gathered in such a short time.

Congrats on the milestone. However you still have a lot of posting to do. Christian is about to break the 5k mark.

yeah - but I'm not even a mod! passed woodie, NCnitro, maxamillion.....

I can barely see you through the smoke in my rear view mirror...but I'm sure that will change as our stealthy post whore generates the replies/posts...

:D

Great job.

good job nitro addict i just broke 500

you WHORE!:ban:

Originally posted by bmoc2008
good job nitro addict i just broke 500

Right on Cue!! Cut! Print! That's a wrap!

Just like birthdays after a while, huh NA?

Last edited:
Your all a bunch of post whores. Unlike your dirty habbits of whoreing into every thread, I get paid to do this. Yup, I out rank as a Post Prostitue.

P.S. That'll be a dollar

No NA !Your not a whore! Your a slut cuz your always giving all that information away for free! Slut!
any way, you should have another 3000 in a few days!
govenor!

Last edited:
Well I bet if I DO keep posting here I'll have 5000 by tommorow, plus get paid enough to support my RC hobby till I retire, so HA :sniper:

Silent and Bmoc, applications being accepted here

First off, NA I was going to say that you need to get a life, but then bmoc and silentGTboy showed up and moved to the top of that priority pile.

Hicks-you crack me up, is that truck broken in yet?

Back