Monster GT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vincemaxx119

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is this a good truck? Is it worth the money? Those of you that own the monster gt, I would really like to hear from you. Tell me about this thing cause i wont find the negatives on their web site.

I don't know much about that truck, but I do know that it just won a big race at The Dirt in Hemet california. It took the modified MT class with the stock engine.

wErd modified winner in Hemet, CA...oh yeah rack it up for TA

Of ccourse you won't find any negatives of a truck by the maker. Thats suicide! I can tell you that the CVA's suck and so do the shocks!! I am waiting for some one to get some CVD's and do a review on them plus the RPM A-arms that just came out. I am just recovering from buying an OFNA PCR PRO so I need to get that running first. I am looking to just buy some shocks and knuckles after the Arms. The whole design of the truck is just amzing in one word. It is pretty much everything the TMAXX should have been. The only thing is I think that they shouldd have went with abigger Mill. BUT my mill screams now!! THANK YOU BILL!!!

Jon

I have had this truck for about a month now. I love the truck. The only problem I have had is the a arms broke but it is my fault. I landed it wrong on a 6' high jump. Yes I do agree the shocks suck. The other thing is that there aren't many hop ups yet but they are coming. I am saving now for the supercharger unless somebody talks me out of it.

Originally posted by jon2
The only thing is I think that they shouldd have went with abigger Mill. BUT my mill screams now!! THANK YOU BILL!!!

Jon

What was done to your engine...to get it screaming like that...?

I bought mine used from a buddy. He already dumped the stock shocks, and put on the Integy piggy back ones. I got my RPM A-arms, and when I get bored will be putting them on. At first I kinda liked my Tmaxx better, but now I've had some time to play with this one, and race against my T-maxx,(t-
maxx lost badly) I am liking this truck more and more. heh, the dogs like it too, chasing it that is.

I will provide some feedback on sunday night about mine. It will be here friday, broke in friday night, and bashed on Saturday. :tank:

Back