Memorial Day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I want to thank the men and women who have served and are still serving our U.S. Military to protect our freedom....thank you!

I would like to thank all the service people on this day...
american_flag.gif

This is a day of remembrance for those that we veterans have served with that are still here and those that we lost.

Thank you to all the men and women that have served and continue to keep us safe! Thank you to all of those that gave it all so that we can be free! God bless America !

Thanks for the thoughts for all the veterans, but there was a dumb old lady in the other building who put signs on the bulletin boards for all the veterans to come see her so she could pin a flower on them. I reminded her that "To the best of my knowledge I hadn't been killed in a war."
In the title "Memorial Day" is the word "Memorial". That's a word used to remember the dead. This day used to be called "Decoration Day" and was meant as a day to decorate the graves of those lost in battle. The term "Decoration Day" got lost, as to its meaning, so it was changed to "Memorial Day" since it's the day to remember and honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

In some countries it's known as Remembrance Day. In Britain they hand out poppies in memory of those that gave their life for "Crown and Country".

Thank you all and thank you Rolex for the explanation, not many understand it.

Last year on another social outlet I posted remembering only the fallen and I was quickly scolded for not remembering the service of those who are still with us. This year I tried to include all veterans (I know veterans day) and again I'm corrected...I can't win lol

Last year on another social outlet I posted remembering only the fallen and I was quickly scolded for not remembering the service of those who are still with us. This year I tried to include all veterans (I know veterans day) and again I'm corrected...I can't win lol

All good. Most Vets appreciate being thanked for there service both current and former, I thank the ones I see in uniform in passing for there current service. I believe they don't hear it enough especially with all the trash talking that happened the last time we went into Iraq.

Do you celebrate "Slap ya Mama" day? :p:rolleyes:

Doesn't everyone? If you want to tour the Slap Ya Mama plant just let me know, I live 10 minutes from it

Hey, hey, hey. No more talk of slapping yo mama. Here's what to do:

Back