... m&mKrawleR : 'Team LERK' 411 ...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m&mKrawler

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey everyone.... Hope things are CRAWLIN. I'm posting this up to give you guys a HEADS-UP on the 411 of Team LERK. We are a 6 member team looking to start a cllub out here in the Central Valley...
Team LERK
Low Elevation Rock Krawler
We try to have GTG at least once a week in Stockton at the 'GARAGE'(my house)...Its a sick course we have that contains an 9ft wood suspension bridge..iron rod bridge and a bone yard in my RV porch... I'll post a pic of it on here so you guys can take a look.
I will try and keep this updated as much as possible and hopefully start a subscription on here.. This is a COOL site. Its nice to have sites to keep in touch with other RC Hobbyests. Any questions or interest in GTG/Crawlin/Hangin out.... HIT me up with an email/pm/post up on here''

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know when your comps are and if I can make it down there I'd like to check it out for sure, and for sure post up some pics...

Team LERK
Here are a couple pics of the 'GARAGE'... Of course we do change it up every now and then to keep us on our toes....lol
Like I said...there is more in my RV porch...

COURSE3.gif

Very nice!! Maybe I can get down there one day and run with you on it?

Very nice!! Maybe I can get down there one day and run with you on it?

No problem...anyTime is the RightTime... I'm pretty much home 2 4 7
Heading up towards Utika tomorrow and I'll take some pics.. Gonna run my new toy... Tamiya Toyota Land Cruiser CR-O1...:whhooo:
Invitation is out there to all fellow crawlers... Just hit me up...

Hey guys....Sorry for disapearing for a little while. Hate to say
that we had to put my 13yr old dog down and it kinda hurt more than
I thought. Anyways.... I fianaly started my XTM x-Crawler Super
and ordered the alum upgrades so the Widow will finaly be complete.
For the SUPER..I have the Front servo and EVX1 for an esc. Waiting for my 2 55T motors
and rear TowerPro steering servo..Started off with the easiest
and cheapest thing....the BODY

good luck with the super, I've seen alot of guys have problems with it but hopefully you wont.

good luck with the super, I've seen alot of guys have problems with it but hopefully you wont.

Yeah.....I know there are issues but already rcvd the upgraded gears for the axles and my buddy is helping out....He knows his stuff so I'm pretty confident he'll make it work....Thanks tho:)

We are having a small GTG tonight @ the GARAGE in Stockton around 8pm...
If anyone wants to come by....the invitation is open...
THANKS

pm me or call me for directions....

We are having a small GTG tonight @ the GARAGE in Stockton around 8pm...
If anyone wants to come by....the invitation is open...
THANKS

pm me or call me for directions....

Post up some pics from the GTG, wish I could have joined you but I have comp early in the Morning.:D

Back