LST for me.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vincemaxx119

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I wanted an rc monster truck that is going to be as big or bigger than my t-maxx( And i dont want the genesis) so the only thing left is the LST. I only want to know any major issues with the truck that i will have to keep in mind when purchasing it. Thank you guys and I hope to have an LST sitting next to my maxx late fall.

I have had no major issues with mine, just make sure you get a flat pack and stock up on shock oil they are huge and very effective.

thanks NITRO but r u the only person with an LST?

Vincemaxx119 said:
thanks NITRO but r u the only person with an LST?

No, I know there are a few others.

No, I know there are a few others.

Hey you will not be desaponted on the LST I have one and raced it today for the first time and all I can say is the LST rocks :naughty:

here is a picture the green and black Savage is also minemy 10 year old daughter was racing it :boxing:

Attachments

• DSC04203.JPG
    DSC04203.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 179
Vincemaxx119 said:
I wanted an rc monster truck that is going to be as big or bigger than my t-maxx( And i dont want the genesis) so the only thing left is the LST.

Isn't the savage, mammoth, monster pirate and MGT all larger than a t-maxx? Or are you talking a 21 conversion maxx? I know the savage is and I'm pretty certain the other ones are larger as well.

the converged maxx. sorry. should have been more specific.

My friends and I all just got nitro trucks, a T-maxx, Revo and I just got an LST. I broke it in over the weekend and tuned it yesterday. It is a great machine. Its really fast, good brakes, suspension and transmission. The problem I have is with receiver batteries. After three tanks, the servos start twitching. I am using alkaline batteries because I cannot find out which NiMH battery pack to buy. No one advertizes the size, brand or model. How long should batteries last, ie; a 1100 mAh flat pack? Which one do you have Nitro? Warmongoose? The Revo pack fits the LST except the BEC connector is wrong. They have each run around 10 tanks on the first charge. Will I get that kind of life? Thanks alot! Some guidance will be appreciated.

I am using a Peak Racing Blitz 1200 mAh stick pack part (# PEK4032) and I changed the original switch to a JR on/off switch with charging jack.

Last edited: