Sold / Found Losi Mega Baja LST

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Finally letting it go, has 3 tanks thru it passed break in, hasnt seen full throttle or second gear,comes with all the orignal radio and starter wand (no battery), truck is in fantastic shape, baja body never seen dirt,I need to move this to fund something for my 1:1 jeep project. 350.00 plus shipping, this weekend only.

100_5497_zpsbfab7183.jpg

100_5499_zps93a604d3.jpg

100_5498_zps749098a4.jpg

f course the dust will be blown off before it go es to the new owner, i can send it to @Rolex for a detail and a wax as well......:p

Love the baja bodies! I have a few of them for my LST2

Dang it, I was just about to put my Losi LST up for sale. You beat me to it, I wont list mine till you sell yours. GLWS!

That thing is vintage... I would have bought it if i didnt already own three LST's. Haha

No longer for sale, is sitting pretty on the shelf waitng for an E conversion.

If you do an e-conversion and you're gonna run on 6S, Id suggest buying some heavy duty front and rear CVD drive shafts like THESE for it cuz you'll twist the stock ones and you'll also want to either get some aluminum diff housings or the heavy duty Losi brand diffs. The stock plastic diff housings will get mutilated. :)

Id also recommend using something other than the Losi conversion kit although Losi's single speed conversion is fine.

it already has the aluminum diff housings installed, and i have the CVD's that will work

i probably wont be ruinnng on 6s much if any at all, 4s will probably suit me just fine

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.