Losi Aftershock Oneway bearing issue?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok guys I am working on a early model Losi Aftershock with the M26 mach engine. It is running just the spin start not the spin start combo. My issue is the oneway bearing cracked. The bearings I have tried from losi will not fit correctly. When tightening down the back plate it binds because the bearing is to thick. I purchased Losi part#1032 no way this bearing will fit I even ground it down. I guess Losi made two versions of these .26 engines the 427 and the first gen m26.

I thought the 1032 was one of the combo owb's hulk?....There's a 1043 that may be thinner......also a dynamite 0941

Not sure this bearing issue seems to be a problem from my research. I think the Losr1032 is for the mach 427. I may order the Losr1043.

Ok guys I am working on a early model Losi Aftershock with the M26 mach engine. It is running just the spin start not the spin start combo. My issue is the oneway bearing cracked. The bearings I have tried from losi will not fit correctly. When tightening down the back plate it binds because the bearing is to thick. I purchased Losi part#1032 no way this bearing will fit I even ground it down. I guess Losi made two versions of these .26 engines the 427 and the first gen m26.
Actually, I think they made 4, the roto/spin start one may be different yet. I didn't run my m26 long enough to wear out the owb. If you give up and upgrade your engine, you will need to upgrade the 2 speed. Mine lasted until tank 5 of break-in with the LRP28S3.

If it were mine I toss the engine in trash right now LOL! I am working on it for a guy at the moment.

Okay guys just some FYI! part # is LOSR#1043 for the one way bearing that fits the original losi mach.26 with just the stock spin starter. Losi calls it the bearing for the combo but it also fits the Losi Aftershock LE perfectly.

Yes sir it really is. I searched forever on other forums and the Enet and couldn't find a definite answer.