Losi 22 5.0 Elite

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD546

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm trying to find a gear diff but am not having luck. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

This???

IMG_1325.png

TLR parts are hard and rare to find today. They are having some supplies issues I guess. It's been going on for a while. Best that you can do is look at your local hobby shop if you have one around, or any local racers that have a 22 and have a spare gear diff in their parts box (and if they are nice to lend you it)

Can't guarantee to find it somewhere online. Or both in person.

I would check Beach RC website and see if they have it. When I went they had some TLR parts in stock.

1000010547.jpg

Is there a part number for that?
TLR parts are hard and rare to find today. They are having some supplies issues I guess. It's been going on for a while. Best that you can do is look at your local hobby shop if you have one around, or any local racers that have a 22 and have a spare gear diff in their parts box (and if they are nice to lend you it)

Can't guarantee to find it somewhere online. Or both in person.

I would check Beach RC website and see if they have it. When I went they had some TLR parts in stock.

View attachment 188296
I'll start there. Thank you.
I would need the internals as well. That is just the case.

I found one! I contacted a seller on ebay that was selling a converted dirt to carpet 22 5.0 and asked him where I could find one. He told me he had an extra and would list it for me. He listed...I bought!

Just out of curiosity, how long would I be able to run a ball diff on a carpet track before I would have to replace it?

Back