Looking to buy another rc car.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcraig

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
So I wanna buy.another rc.car,.but I'm what to get. I'm wanting fast because right now I just have my 4x4/crawler.rc. I want something with some.kick.that I can jump.

I just purchased a Losi Mini-t 2.0. So far looks like a good platform.

Not my video but this version looks pretty darn fast.

What crawler do you own? Do you like the Traxxas company? They have many entry level, mid level and all the way to the top level. My 1st was the Hoss. It is a 4x4 is very fast and has a lots of torque. It handles jumps, and wheelies on command. A Rustler is also good if you get the 4x4 vxl. Both are mid level rigs. The Rusty is more stable and has lower ground clearance. Will need to add twin fans on it. tends to over heat. So easy to add on. Just my humble opinion. Have fun choosing. I do all the time. 🏁 :hyperbuggy:🏁 They both can jump with ease. The rusty may chassis slap, lower clearance. You can call Traxxas if you have issues, and parts are unlimited, if you need a part they have it.

The last truck I bought was the Sledge. Now I'm going with Arrma. Maybe a Fireteam. 😁

What's your price range?
Kit or RTR?
What size jumps? This will determine a scale.

1/8 trucks tend to be the most durable and will be pricey, but you get what you pay for, especially if you invest in a race grade kit which typically includes all the upgrades necessary.

If you want a quality kit then I would go with a TEKNO MT410
https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr5603-mt410-110th-electric-4x4-pro-monster-truck-kit/

I believe they are getting ready to release a 2.0 version of this kit, but here's what to expect from TEKNO:

If you want an RTR, then I would go ARRMA, 1/8 Kraton:

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/vehicles/