Little city of rocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
well some of you might remember the thread i did about this time last year on the Gooding city of rocks, i went to the little city of rocks today wich about 15 south of the other one......Still not the City of Rocks National Reserve that i really wanna go to but this one is way closer lol.

nothing great but heres a couple pics.

002-78.jpg

003-55.jpg

004-50.jpg

006-34.jpg

007-25.jpg

008-29.jpg

005-42.jpg

009-24.jpg

010-17.jpg

011-21.jpg

013-14.jpg

014-15.jpg

016-9.jpg

017-5.jpg

018-6.jpg

Very nice Lloyd I'd love to go crawling there, and the new paint scheem is very interesting!!

bad thing is the rocks are just covered in those moss/dirt pocket things wich is lame.

Get some Ground clear, it works for about a year

yeah, i prolly wont mess with it because its not that great of a spot considering i have way better just a few hundred feet from my parents house, but its still a cool place to see since the rocks are so big.

the new paint scheem is very interesting!!

You like? i can paint one up for you just like it if you want :hehe:

yeah, i prolly wont mess with it because its not that great of a spot considering i have way better just a few hundred feet from my parents house, but its still a cool place to see since the rocks are so big.

You like? i can paint one up for you just like it if you want :hehe:

Maybe when I get my new lid I can have you do your thing with my old lid, you seem to good at reviving old lids, LOL!!!!!:hehe: