LED Lights for Proline 1/10 1967 Ford Mustang Clear Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thelaron

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have the proline 67 mustang body and I wanted to install realistic lights on it. Looking for how to get the sequential tail lights working.

Just joining forum. I have a Redcat blackout xte pro. I have lights I ordered from Amazon in a 2 pack called Jinoarc led lights that are compatible with multiple rc car companies. This is my first light project and don't want to do a suboptimal job on it. I read about light housings you can order to secure the lights but the ones I ordered have a washer and nut that you use to hold the light in place. The key will be to drill the holes big enough for the housing to fit through but not so big that they fall out of the holes. Should be a fairly easy project. I am very intrigued with the magnet light systems but am not there just yet.

I have the proline 67 mustang body and I wanted to install realistic lights on it. Looking for how to get the sequential tail lights working.
That would require some electronical knowledge, which is not a strong subject for me, but I do know there are what are called timer circuits or whatever. I am sure there would be some youtube vids or schematics out there that would help you figure it out.

Sequentials would be cool on a '67 Stang. The first time I ever saw them was in driver's ed in high school (1987) while driving the simulators. We were actually suposedly driving a '65 T-Bird that had them in the video we were driving along with.

Back