Lawnmower thread.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoRnKiD

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Yep iam becoming a redneck no thanks to MC anyway I want to see other peoples lawnmower (riding perferbly) so Iam going to post pics of myne hang on.

396mylawnmower-med.jpg

396mylawnmower4-med.jpg
here it is with the trailer.

396mylawnmower5-med.jpg
the trailer has panels that you can arrange to make a flatbed.

396mylawnmower6-med.jpg
ohh ya it tilts

I got this mower and trailer all together for 225.00 the trailer alone proably would cost new like 100.00 so I think I got a good deal.

In 5 gear full throttle I can do wheelies with it. I am planning on taking the blade deck off and changing the front pulley so it will go faster.

Ya I know I know "KK's a redneck" Whatever I've been called many things redneck is one of them.

13hp
5 speed
30 inch mower deck
soon to be custon paint job.

Last edited:
Dude - u have issues.

"boy, u sure do got a purty mouth......can u squeal like a pig?"

LOL - i gotta give props to anyone who posts pics of their mower though

Why mow the lawn, when you can dig it up and make an offroad track. Gotta get some priorities strait fellas.

loader1.jpg

:banana: #600

OK here we go.........

121Front_LM-med.jpg

121L_side_LM-med.jpg

Hmmmmm
12 Hp (was 18 until I blew it up)
Custom paint job
Plan to do the same as KK
it halls ass for a stock mower.......

still need a couple of parts to get it up and running........

Last edited:
Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Dude - u have issues.

"boy, u sure do got a purty mouth......can u squeal like a pig?"

LOL - i gotta give props to anyone who posts pics of their mower though

I was bored come on

Originally posted by error401
Why mow the lawn, when you can dig it up and make an offroad track. Gotta get some priorities strait fellas.

loader1.jpg

:banana: #600

LOL!!!

ya thats always cool.

robriguez - that is frigging halarious!

i was at an RC airshow where they had this gag plane that looked exactly like a lawn mower. it was very weird to see a lawnmower flying in the air.

yeah, this guy at my flying field has one. Thing looks really hard to fly

this was the same guy that had a helli swooshing around tail facing down in a vortex fashion. if getting a helli off the ground takes 2+ years on a sim, then that guy had mad flying skills. i think he was doing barrel rolls and loops with the lawnmower too.

He He I got another mower

121nm_front-med.jpg

121nm_right_side-med.jpg

It looks like it's been to hell and back but it is rock solid........... I have a 6 horse engine for it....... I will be buying a centrifugal clutch Gokart tgas/brake pedals...aand throttle/brake cables
and I have a smaller

pulley on the transaxle so it should haul some ass................

Ok on the other hand here is a few pics of KK's new mower..........

396_awnmowerfront-med.jpg

396lawnmower_side-med.jpg

396lawnmowerengine-med.jpg

Totally stock early 1980's MTD mower
(the bags aren't on if you are wondering)
12 hp tecumseh engine
He will take of the deck + Bagger as soon as the leaves are done falling.
He will have it custom painted sooner or later etc...

Yep thats the new one the Crapsman craped out on me so I baught the red one for umm what 350.00 with ALL working parts unlike the crapsman. But it runs great if you notice the hood dosent sit on there right but I took the weight off the front and now the hood sits correctly. Its starts without choke and its a 7 speed witch goes faster than the crapsman (even tho it has a 12 horse in it) its a fun mower soon to be a racer :naughty:. You know its kinda funny the crapsmans back tires are 1 inch shorter than my front ones on my MTD. Its pretty pathetic. Well I could go on for hours about the diffrences of them both.

Back