Kyosho Nitro Tracker - Parts list or manual?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nedly

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I picked this thing up figuring it could be a winter project. It looks like it is the Kyosho Nitro Tracker (90's). I can't find parts for this at all, but I read that they can still be purchased but that you need the manual for a parts numbers list. I imagine something like Towerhobbie have it but I cannot find the manual anywhere.

Anyone know where one is? Or any other buggies parts list that may be cross compatible?

I know right? I got this thing figuring it would be tit to fix, I did not expect this. I intended to do some custom stuff so for the most part I will be able to get a wide range of parts to work. Right now I need a drive shaft, and it is one of the older metal style ones. I also need stabilizer arms but those are pretty universal. Thing looks like it was pulled out of the trash. Needs a servo and some other small msc parts....

It is the drive shaft I really need. Everything else I can find from other models and have the parts fit. I think it would be a beast with a big block nitro engine, the overall wheel base of the kart is perfect. It is like having a nitro Bandit....

I think I might just try to find some new age hubs for the rear tires and get some of the newer drive shafts...

Last edited:
I think they was built off the sandstorm

so you need the dogbones? I would say u could measure them and find something that will fit.

All I could find was THIS but you could also try contacting the company and see if they have a copy either paper or digital. Who knows you could get lucky :)

Thanks Greywolf! Thats exactly what I needed! I figured I probably could measure the shafts like Bandit suggested, but I was not sure if I could do as well with the bearings and other components. The parts list sure will be nice!

It is the electric model but I have been looking it up and they are close to the same for the most part...

Nah....I'm just a noob compared to a lot of the guys that hang out here.

Back