Kyosho Blizzard

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MudSlinger33

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
UPS left me a nice present today...
P_20150126_181426.jpg
P_20150126_181437.jpg
P_20150126_181512.jpg
P_20150126_181623.jpg
P_20150126_183007.jpg

Still working on uploading a video.

I have no problem with snow. It's the mud that bothers me. ;)
Very cool. Must have been a blast. I'm looking forward to the video of it.

This thing will never see mud! I bought it with the intentions to run in the winter months only... which is almost half the year up here.;)
Having to relearn controls with the a dual stick contoller is a lot more difficult then I expected. I will post a new video in the daylight soon.

Last edited:
Nice! I'd love to get one of the new Blizzards. I think I'd have to drop a Sabertooth in it, though. The factory control scheme would drive me nuts.

Wow, that's some very heavy wet snow. Looks like it would be a blast.
Yes the snow was very wet. Temps had hit 40 degrees that day. I may have to upgrade the motors soon, they really bogged down in that heavy snow.

Nice! I'd love to get one of the new Blizzards. I think I'd have to drop a Sabertooth in it, though. The factory control scheme would drive me nuts.
I agree! I will be searching for a new controller.

This thing will never see mud! I bought it with the intentions to run in the winter months only... which is almost half the year up here.;)
Having to relearn controls with the a dual stick contoller is a lot more difficult then I expected. I will post a new video in the daylight soon.
What operates the plow? Is it the number 3 position on the receiver? I have a nitro blizzard. Mine does not have a plow. (probably wouldn't be a good idea). I don't use the dual stick controller. I'm just using a Flysky GT3B.

What operates the plow? Is it the number 3 position on the receiver? I have a nitro blizzard. Mine does not have a plow. (probably wouldn't be a good idea). I don't use the dual stick controller. I'm just using a Flysky GT3B.

From what I understand (I have an EV, the electric version of what you have) The SR's plow is operated by the left/right axis on the left stick. The same stick that controls the the left track. That's why a lot of people put Sabertooths in them. They just move all the directional controls to the right stick, and leave the left for operating the plow.

Very cool. Useless in the south but very cool.
Sand is the closet thing to snow. Lol

From what I understand (I have an EV, the electric version of what you have) The SR's plow is operated by the left/right axis on the left stick. The same stick that controls the the left track. That's why a lot of people put Sabertooths in them. They just move all the directional controls to the right stick, and leave the left for operating the plow.
Yes you are right. Its tricky trying to run the plow and the the F/R motion with the same stick.

Sand or dirt lol. I don't care too much for the controller but that's a easy fix.

We finally got some fresh snowfall up here, the perfect time to break out the blizzard again. This thing is a blast to drive!

That is sweet... I must own one!! LOL I wonder if you could put brushless motors in it, or if the SC will handle Lipo?