Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my morning post to try and win

They are not prostitutes..they are massage therapist.

I'd like to know if the batteries will actually last up to 3 years.. That's quite a long time for batteries to last

I'll see if I can find a few links for ya, but I've seen several posts on other sites where people have had them in a drawer for 90days, up to nearly a year and a half and they have only lost 5-10% of their charge.

I'm getting a set of 16 eneloops myself. I'll use them in my LED flashlights, tv remotes, etc.

here is what i have found
http://www.eneloop.info/home/faq/eneloop.html

here is what they say about 3 years

How long will the eneloop battery last if I do not use it?
An eneloop battery may remain up to 75% charged if not used for up to 3 years.
*Capacity is based on IEC-61951-2 (7.2.1.). Actual results may vary according to use.

How about thread sluts, is that better?

i REALLY need those batteries. I'm am always looking for batteries around the house. The driver is cool to.

So alpine. you never elaborated as to what you would be using the driver for. :D

Go drive 70 mph in a Louisiana school zone and you will find out, Beason.

This is an AWESOME giveaway, Woodie!

Well, imma get this part right here, and jam it into ya pee hole. Then use this 2:1 ratio ratchet here to twist it into a totally new shape. :)

Nah. I have one in my car that is work out pretty bad. Main purpose is for pulling license plates. but 12 hours a day on the road, you never know what your going to use it for.

i need new batteries ...I've looked at those before ...but wasn't sure if they were any good ....ill find out when i win:p::hehe::D

i will stay out of La school zones Thankyouverymuch...

We do things a little differently round here. Hahaha

Alright this contest needs to end so i can win these already...

Btw..... POST COUNT +1!

I've always been very curious to try these types of batteries.

my evening entry

I just remembered, I can use the batteries in my xbox controllers! I'm always in need of AA batteries for them!

I just remembered, I can use the batteries in my xbox controllers! I'm always in need of AA batteries for them!

Ya. My girl uses them in her vib....... Xbox controller too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back