Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will enter the contest
Thanks Woodie

Thanks for the chance. I hadn't seen that tool before this. Good stuff

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

very cool driver. In it to WIN it!!

how many posts will this get

I need those batteries!!! I have 32 AA rechargeable batteries and still have trouble finding them.

I want on the short bus too!! I could use some rechargables and a double drive! :)

Yes I think we all could use it Wolf....we will just have to see who gets them!

Teeheehee. Doubledrive. I have the mind of a child.

I have some of the eneloop batteries and I love them. I use them in my Spektrum, and they last for months. When not being used, they don't self-drain as fast as other batteries do.

Even if i don't win this prize, i may have to go out and buy them instead. The batteries would be really useful, and the driver is just too AWESOME!

I can honestly say, if I win, this driver will be used more for work than play, and it will piss off many many people.

I still got the rcnt decal on my ticket book too. :)

I can honestly say, if I win, this driver will be used more for work than play, and it will piss off many many people.

I still got the rcnt decal on my ticket book too. :)

Okay, I'll bite... how will it make others mad?

I'm biting too....who will care what you use them for? Id be usuing them for play maybe a little bit for work too :)

I will use it for play. My rc tool set sucks and needs some attention.

Okay, I'll bite... how will it make others mad?

probably the same reason his RCNT sticker pisses people off. Its on his ticket book.

If he says he will use it for work. It will probably be used to take stuff away from people who have proven they should not posses it.

---------- Post added at 5:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:46 PM ----------

No one from Texas will win! Oh, wait...

hey!! i resemble that comment!!:whhooo:

probably the same reason his RCNT sticker pisses people off. Its on his ticket book.

If he says he will use it for work. It will probably be used to take stuff away from people who have proven they should not posses it.

Winner winner chicken dinner. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back