Justice Network

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Any of you watch it? We just started getting it as a free air channel. I can't stop watching Bait Car.

I like how many people say they were taking it to the police. So dumb lol.

What!I didn't steal it,it's my cousins car

Bait car is one of the few shows that isn't staged. They actually did a episode with the local police department in the area where I live. I have a few friends on the police force and they said this a regular sting they do. Funniest part about it is they put a fairly newer model car in a crappy area and leave the keys in it. You got to be one dumb SOB to jack a newer model car with the keys in it left on the side of the road or parked in a wide open parking lot lol. There excuses are the best too after they get caught.

I've been seeing Bait Car for a couple of years already. Not sure what channel it's on.
They've never parked one in MY neighborhood because it wouldn't attract enough lowlifes.

Sounds like something I'll have to check out. Been watching some swamp people but its getting old...its just the same old thing over and over for the most part.

I like when they sit there waiting for the cop to walk up to the car and they say....I knew it. They knew it was too easy but couldn't resist lol