Jeep Cherokee Proline Body!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a sweet lid for sure. I would love to see some of these manufacturers in addition to Tamiya start making some hard bodies.

wow thank You for this find! this is a buy if it fits imo. Been wanting this on tmaxx for awhile!
I got a proline 1/10 crawler body @ lhs last week and it fit fine.. 72bronco. So iam guessing this should work.
DSC00223.jpg

Mah R/C crawler:D

Last edited:
I like the XJ's in fact i have owned 3... but I'm more a land cruiser guy myself so i bought the proline "bushwhacker" body (old 40 series body) for mine :D

1.) picture of the painted bushwhacker body (mine is not painted yet)
2.) My 1:1 BJ42 imported from Canada with a factory diesel and my daily driver
3.) then my 1:1 crawler an 84 FJ60, locked front and rear on 38.5's, ram assisted steering, sprung over, blah blah blah

Attachments

• Proline 323100 Bushwacker Body.jpg
    Proline 323100 Bushwacker Body.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 2-13-10 5.jpg
    2-13-10 5.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 3-29-10 15.jpg
    3-29-10 15.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
I like the XJ's in fact i have owned 3... but I'm more a land cruiser guy myself so i bought the proline "bushwhacker" body (old 40 series body) for mine :D

1.) picture of the painted bushwhacker body (mine is not painted yet)
2.) My 1:1 BJ42 imported from Canada with a factory diesel and my daily driver
3.) then my 1:1 crawler an 84 FJ60, locked front and rear on 38.5's, ram assisted steering, sprung over, blah blah blah

LandCruisers are awesome.. Id choose fj over xj anyday. Land Cruiser bj42 is more collector car too, i couldnt bash the bj42, too nice!. Xj good bang for your buck!

LandCruisers are awesome.. Id choose fj over xj anyday. Land Cruiser bj42 is more collector car too, i couldnt bash the bj42, too nice!. Xj good bang for your buck!

XJ's are what got me into wheeling years ago and developed my love for wheeling a big wagon on the trail (see my FJ60) on my 42 I am pretty nice to it it does see light trails as it is 4x4 and made for it but nothing even similar to what the is put through. some day i plan on a full restoration, it had a 90% done before i got it and it is a decent job and looks better than many out there but it could be alot better. just need time and money, but its hard with so many hobbies, and when i have one i never have the other.

Thanks for the kind words.

i saw that body in rc car action and it looks sick with the short course truck tires on it!!!!:D

Back