Sold / Found Jammin X-CR1 FTE + spares + More!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Jammin X1-CR FTE in great running coindition.
Come RTR with your Radio System and Fuel.

First is the Buggy. Very Good Condition. Adult owned/maintained. Buggy is ready to race. 45r/35f 5/7/2. buggy has never been abused.

Motor is a Jammin JXP .21 with a little over one gallon on it. Never beat never abused and NEVER OVERHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!
always track driven, never bashed. starts and runs excellent. idles about 190 and temps around 230/240 after a heat. Pipe is an OS T- 2050. Great fuel milage and good throatle control from this pipe! about 7/8 min runtime/tank. Motor runs PERFECT!

its ready to go. charge, fuel and run! after you install and set up your Radio system.

I was using my Nomadio React so the RX WILL NOT BE INCLUDED, but the buggy will come with good condition JR 650MG on Throtle/Brake ( the servo has a 590mg topplate installed on it, but the servo inside IS a 650MG, the Tabs on the 650mg broke off and this top was the same configuration, but the 590 servo itself was toast).

There is a new this summer Hitech 645MG on Steerings. 2 Fusion Power 1400 Mah NiMh battery packs are included, as is a Tekin Charger with Deans plug. no adapter for Deans to Stnd Rx pack.

Known interest points. one of the rims hexes is getting a tad whipped. still stays tight/no issues, but should be repaired/replaced. no issues with tires, foams in good shape.

2 shells both used but plenty of life left.

As you can see there is an excellent condition Ofna starter box inlcuded and it works Gr8. has 2 3300 Mah 6 cell packs for power!

Spare. Spares a plenty. shock parts, spare diff parts (needs a new spur gear only), A arms Steering parts, sway bars, front upper a arms, clutch bells( on 13 a bit chewed, and one great condition 14t bell. aluminum clutch shoes. working but probably need to be changed out soon, spare air filter and other goodies.

I am including a BUNCH of spare parts i bought for the spur gear, but the spur gear ended up being for the CRT Truggy, not the buggy :rolleyes: so there are 3 bags of parts that will be inlcuded for the CR and the CRT. I believe these are all Stock RTR Parts, but am not sure, but hey i have no use for them so they are included!

OUT THE DOOR Price of 500.00. Buyer pays shipping!!

I need to move this whole lot out. bills are piling up already!

PM Me or email me at Timmahh at speednetllc.com or levi0804 at yahoo

here are some pics, and if you need to, call me ( net might go down at home)
Phone # removed. PM seller for that info....Candyman

Interested in moving this out asap.
Thanx for looking and ask any question.

DSCN3467.gif

DSCN3460.gif

DSCN3461.gif

DSCN3462.gif

Link to look at the rest of the pix I'm my PB accnt.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Jammin X-CR1 FTE/?action=view&slideshow=true

Last edited by a moderator:
Still Available. If your looking to get into 1/8th scale racing this is the package you want.

The Jammin FTE is in very good shape, handles very very well. and the motor is a ripper!
this is a good package deal less TX/RX. all you need to do is intall your radio gear, charge fuel and go!!!

this comes with all you see for it in the pics. ARTR with Radio and Fuel. Motor is a lil Monster. Runs Great NO ISSUES AT ALL!

hate to see it go, but i need some money.

ANY ONE Interested?
T

Status
Not open for further replies.