is their a revo engine roll cage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeyizle

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i just put a os21tm in my revo 3.3 1/8 and wrecked the top of the cooling head, i just paid 80$ aus for a new one but i want a better way to protect it than zip ties :(

New Era and other companies make roll bars/cages for the revo.

Installing the rear wing will also help protect the engine head and will also give your rig better handling/flying abilities. IMO the rear wing is a must for the revo.

rear wing doesn't protect the .26/.28+ blocks. they sit to high. they are great wheelie bars and when landing on the rear when its pointing at the sky it takes a dam good beating. but as for protecting the motor its useless when it flips over and lands on the roof. i just be careful when bashing my revo with the lrp 28 in it. i try not to flip it, but it does happen and so far i havent do any major damage. to think of it i havent even had to re adjust the mesh (because of it moving)

i thrash my revo and i just want a roll cage that wraps over the engine :(

if ur handy with tools and a welder try make one. i did for my stock motor and it worked well. basically welded some tabs to some thick wire, mounted it in the stock roll bar location and also went back to the rear body post screws. was pretty solid and did well, but didnt have it in there long as i upgraded to an lrp 28 which was way bigger and yeh, just babied it since then (less jumping/more flat stuff)

I like that idea although i dont weld at all new era do one similar to yours but they are sold out :9

If put your trust in Integy (a majority of us don't:hehe:), they offer what you're looking for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Integy-INTT...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item58a714500c

I agree with the wing idea personally. Not only for improved handling but impact protection as well. The OS .21 sits lower in the body than a .26/28+ so there
shouldn't be any clearance issues. Maybe a combination of the two are the best bet, depending on how hard you bash your rigs.

i saw that one ^^^^ but i thought it was for the 1/10 mines 1/8

i saw that one ^^^^ but i thought it was for the 1/10 mines 1/8
If your Revo is the 3.3 chassis model it will fit. If you have the slightly shorter 2.5 Revo chassis model, it may or may not fit.

oh awesome.
i shall order one.
I got my wing today it is GREAT!

Back