I phone 5S?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaFan

ROLL TIDE!!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I ordered a I phone 5S on ebay slightly used and it says no I cloud. The ESN is clean and phone is fully functional. This is my first I phone so I'm not sure what that means. Do I need I cloud? I don't use my phone for anything other than text and email and phone calls so I don't need a ton of storage but it is a 16GB. Any info yall have would be appreciated.

To my knowledge it should have Icloud all 3 of mine do but 2 came from Verizon and one is a work phone also from verizon. I did have to set up the Icloud account with a username and password.

OK. Thanks. All it says is no I cloud and I asked the seller and he said the phone doesn't come with I cloud. Does that mean he has deleted it and if so can I re download it? I guess my question is do I actually need it or is it just for extra storage? If it is only for extra storage and doesn't affect the App store and use of the phone I'm ok with it.

Back