I just got into an argument over this...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw that on the news they are in some deep caca the military wont stand for that.i can't believe they thought it was funny.that makes me sick

Speaking of animal cruelty - anyone catch one of our guys in the Marines toss a puppy off the cliff?
-Michael

But Marines are Hero's, no matter what they do... wrong?
I believe anytime humans feel like they are loosing power or leverage they let it out on animals. Do you know how many people hate cats and dogs? I am always amazed about how weak and slimey they are. "I'd shoot you cat instantly, if it came on my driveway"... heard many times, and luckily never experienced.
One reason for having an indoor cat (unnatural, I know, but necessary if you want to protect some living thing you love from people) and one reason for being a bit militant when it comes to these individuals. No mercy - my policy.

Maybe our problem is that we seem to be adjusting our perception in regards to humanity too much. Our legal system provides no protection towards animals, and the punishments for abusing and mishandling them are a joke. Nobody stands up anymore. Against nothing. Not convenient enough.

This creates much tension within the group of people who fight for animals, because, once the day comes to an end, this puppy was "just a dog".
The bird, was just a bird, a senslessly killed shark (after taking a piece of skin off a stupid diver) was just a shark... and a mouse is just a mouse.

Everything has a price, nothing has a value.
Maybe a sign of the times?

Last edited:
Maybe our problem is that we seem to be adjusting our perception in regards to humanity too much. Our legal system provides no protection towards animals, and the punishments for abusing and mishandling them are a joke. Nobody stands up anymore. Against nothing. Not convenient enough.

This creates much tension within the group of people who fight for animals, because, once the day comes to an end, this puppy was "just a dog".
The bird, was just a bird, a senslessly killed shark (after taking a piece of skin off a stupid diver) was just a shark... and a mouse is just a mouse.

Everything has a price, nothing has a value.
Maybe a sign of the times?

Too bad nobody seems to think a human is just a human.

I saw that puppy video, Mike, and I can't tell if it's fake or real. Either way, the people in the video didn't exactly care if it WAS real.

I'm pretty ticked off too but whenever I say what is in my mind it usually comes out pretty stupid :\

The idiot will probably loose all his endorsements, no company wants to be connected with that. Hopefully the PGA comes to their senses and tosses his ass to the curb, and golf courses ban him. The best case senario is that the DA want a piece of his ass to make an example of. I have always found it sad that people describe athletes as heroes, I always thought that was a term that was earned for selfless acts.

Woah, we were talking about this at school today, current events. Someone popped out this event, and we were all in shock. He should be banned.

I didn't know about the puppy, but I would KILL that son of a ****** if I could get my hands on him. I've got a big black lab laying upside right next to me in the bed that feels the same way, and to me he's like a lil brother. I can't imagine the things I would do to someone if they tried to hurt him. You guys know what a nice easy-going person I usually am, but something like throwing a puppy off a cliff really pisses me off.

So far I haven't seen the puppy story on TV. It's a good thing. I absolutely LOVE dogs, and if someone is so cowardly and weak that they feel like more of a man by killing a trusting and loving little puppy, they belong in an asylum. I'm looking forward to that soon to be ex-Marine being shamed and belittled in front of the entire worlds population. That is one low life son of a bitch.

I didn't know about the puppy, but I would KILL that son of a ****** if I could get my hands on him. I've got a big black lab laying upside right next to me in the bed that feels the same way, and to me he's like a lil brother. I can't imagine the things I would do to someone if they tried to hurt him. You guys know what a nice easy-going person I usually am, but something like throwing a puppy off a cliff really pisses me off.
Yeah, the marine and the puppy story too. It was really sad, I want to go find the video to see if it is real or not.

Link deleted by Rolex

For those of you that haven't seen it. Makes me sick just posting the link...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but seeing that almost made me sick. That's about the worst act of cowardice and disregard for life that I've EVER seen.
Fortunately, that useless, spineless being that laughed while sending the puppy to his death will soon face what's coming to him. Not only is he unfit to be a Marine, he's unfit to foul this earth with his very presence.

Semper Fi

This is definatly another stupid and unfortunate event pulled by the stupid and OVERfortunate people we look up to everyday. I am a hunter and am truely sickened by this kind of stupidity! I can't stand people who trophy hunt! but as a hunter, I revere the animals I harvest. I have the utmost respect for the animals I have taken in my day, and I have yet to take an animal for no reason other than to just shoot it for fun. Although, I admit I do hunt for the fun of it.

What really gets me is that he was using GOLFBALLS to scare a flippin bird! I think it would have been more appropriate to use a klaxon or somthing.

Now for me to bring up the unhappy bits. for those of you complaining that the bystandars didnt do anything, how many of you would have stood up and said somthing? Sure your going to say you would here, but if it actually happened would you really do anything? I'm not trying to say that you wouldent, but from my experience most people will do what everybody else is doing. and in this circumstance thats nothing, and then complain that the guy next to you didnt do anything. I'm tired of all the self riteous(sp?) people in the world today. some of you might actually man up, I'm not here to argue that. nor am i here to start an argument over it. all I'm asking for you to do is reflect on yourself what you would have done (BE TRUTHFUL!!!). then next time you see somthing you dont think is right (like hitting a bird with a golfball) stand up and say somthing instead of groaning about it on the internet. maybe if more people put themselves fully behind there words instead of just typing them, our country would be in a better situation. AGAIN, NOT TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT, JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU THINK!!

Back