I Have It Bad...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, my, god she is so beautiful! Lol these helis are making me want one!

My goodness. You have it worse than me. I wasn't planning on buying a 450 for another month or two!

Great choice. Not much out there that outshines Align helis.
It looks brand new. A lot of helis are coming out with flybarless rotor heads now. Much better for building scale, and actually better to fly with the upgraded electronics.

Thanks guys, I'm happy with it so far. Hope to have the maiden flight this weekend if the tools I have on order show up in time. But, if helis have taught me anything, it's patience. And you can bet it won't be spooled up before I know everything is right. I'd much rather wait an extra week than rush things, and have it end badly, knowing better all along.

Great choice. Not much out there that outshines Align helis.
It looks brand new. A lot of helis are coming out with flybarless rotor heads now. Much better for building scale, and actually better to fly with the upgraded electronics.

Thanks buddy. It is a low hours model, doesn't look to ever have been lawn darted either. I had always heard about the quality of their kits, and I can attest to it now that I own one. Night and day from my old Blade 400. And that's not taking anything away from the Blade, they're a great entry level heli, and the new 450 is even better. It's just little details and well thought out things like where they used aluminum bracing, servo placement for protection and ease of setup, etc. It really shows the R&D that went into it.

Nice bird. She's pretty. And she'll look nice in pieces after the first crash!!! But as all of us who have flown them know....it's not if you crash....it's when...
But good luck with it. It's sweet.

And I don't know what you have. But I hope they make a cream for it.

Nice bird. She's pretty. And she'll look nice in pieces after the first crash!!! But as all of us who have flown them know....it's not if you crash....it's when...
But good luck with it. It's sweet.

And I don't know what you have. But I hope they make a cream for it.

Thanks Candyman, and ain't that the truth. I used to be so worried about crashing one, that it really held me back from learning. I mean, they don't call it going to the field to hold a TX and be nervous for the afternoon. :hehe: No, they call it flying, and once you have orientation down, you just gotta take that leap of faith, and crashing is part of it. I'm stocking up on spares anytime I see a good deal to go along with what I have for the when part of that equation.

If they make a cream for it, then I need it, or my bank account does anyway.